Back to News
Update on your surgery
Posted on 29 Sep 2020
- The surgery is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6:30pm. If you have an urgent problem during these times please ring the surgery. At all other times ring NHS 111.
- Requests via eConsult for non-urgent problems can be made between 8am – 6:30pm, Monday to Friday. The practice will respond within 2 working days
- Due to COVID we are operating what is known as total triage, this is a virtual appointment. Your GP or nurse will review your problem and will then, depending on your needs
If you need to order a repeat prescription please email it on firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it into the secure post box outside the front door.
Please only attend the surgery if we ask you to. It’s important that you arrive at the time we ask you to attend and don’t forget to wear a face covering or mask.
In line with social distancing rules the surgery must limit the number of patients in the waiting room.
- offer you advice via text
- offer you a telephone call
- offer you a video call
- ask to see you in person (face to face) or
- navigate you to other services